HOW WE WORK
Here is how we work for YOU...
(AT NO CHARGE!)
We will ask you a series of questions and listen to your story to gain an understanding of your loved one’s clinical situation. We will also determine which cities/areas you would like for us to search in. Lastly, we will pinpoint a budget so we can provide appropriate referrals to fit the family’s budget. We then e-mail, fax, mail, or simply communicate over the phone to you, all the contact information for the appropriate senior communities that should meet your needs. We also send a profile to the various communities to which we refer you so you don’t have to explain your story each time you tour. We will stay in touch with you throughout the process to ensure our referrals are right for you and to quickly adapt to any changes you may need. The more communication we have with you, the better your chance of finding the "perfect" answer to your problem. Give us a call and let the experience of A Home Away From Home guide you through this difficult time.
How you know it's time to move to a senior community....
- Is your loved one eating properly?
- ...taking medications properly?
- Is your loved one taking care of his/her personal hygiene properly?
- Is he/she socially isolated?
- Has he/she fallen recently?
- Are there stairs in the home that make getting around difficult?
- Does your loved one have dementia?
- ...if so, is wandering an issue?
- Is a wheelchair and/or scooter used?
- Do you worry about your loved one's safety each day?
- Are you preoccupied each day with your loved one's schedule, wondering if and what he/she has eaten, wondering if he/she has had any mental stimulation, anxious and afraid that he/she has fallen?
It's Time For Action!
We know who does not accept wheelchairs, who accepts pets, who has a secured area for residents with dementia, who accepts SSI….etc. We know price ranges, locations, and atmosphere. We ask clinical questions as well as questions on personality to provide you with good matches from which to choose. We know you want to do the very best for your loved one but you're stretched every which way and don't know where to turn.... Call us at A Home Away From Home - you'll be glad you did! We will give you all the information and tools so when you make the decision on which community to have your loved one move, you know you will have made the best decision possible. And our services and knowledge are completely free to you and yours as we are reimbursed by many communities to which we refer. So relax! We're here to make it easy for you....CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY!